Seasonal and holiday decorating is striking a balance with your home’s existing design and décor to complement special occasions and celebrations. Arlene Lord and Stephanie Stephens will develop a theme that is both festive and functional without disrupting the everyday spaces in your home.
Seasonal and holiday decorating can be as easy as switching design elements to fit with the season or more involved, assembling a design team to execute a floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall vision of your holiday bliss.
- Developing and carrying out a design theme working with new or existing décor items.
- Overseeing major design installations that can take up to a week during popular holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Independence Day.
- Coordinating teams to assemble and breakdown holiday installations.
- Sprucing up spaces for family and friends and ensuring their stay comes with all the fixings: soft sheets, comfy throw blankets, warm robes, and fresh-cut flowers.
- Getting the patio ready for spring parties and summer cookouts.